Extract from ULBS Carta
LBUS defines the following set of values:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: The engine of ULBS’s development and growth represents the entrepreneurial approach. This is found in every taken decision, in every concluded partnership, in every initiated research project the entire activity of ULBS is focused on discovering and capitalizing on opportunities, promoting innovation, developing leadership and providing high quality educational services that encourage individuals to express their vocation and develop their potential.
- ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE: ULBS must exist as a living organism, strong, based on: the competence, attachment, loyalty and motivation of each member and the ability to meet market requirements through a perpetual concern for improvement. Enthusiasm, efficient use of resources, the ability to understand and take responsibility, simplicity, and modesty and the respect for colleagues must be the guiding ideas of each member of the ULBS.
- HUMAN RESOURCE: ULBS is constantly concerned with attracting and forming, considered to be the most valuable asset. The success of ULBS depends on the quality of the employees, on the way they are trained, continuously improved, motivated and attached to ULBS values.
- SUSTAINABLE EDUCATION: ULBS supports sustainable development by incorporating the concept of sustainability in educational processes and in all support processes on campus.
- INNOVATION: Having the belief that there is always a better way, that you can always add value to what already exists, ULBS encourages the development and expression of innovative ideas, at all levels, while maintaining a balance correct between order, discipline and freedom of expression. This is the answer on which ULBS understands to give to an extremely dynamic society.
- RESEARCH OF EXCELLENCE: ULBS promotes an intense activity of research, high to international standards, able at any time to ensure a real and professional support for the business environment, able to pro-actively meet the needs of a changing Romanian society.
- QUALITY: ULBS must constantly improve its processes managerial, educational, support and tertiary services to provide education, research and quality services, in close connection with the requirements of stakeholders and with legislation in force.
- OPENNESS: The reason of ULBS is based on oriented thinking towards universal values and a partnerships policy that ensures the exchange of ideas and the sustainable development of society. The ULBS consortia will aim to increase the capacity of all partners to provide, use efficiently and transfer all categories of resources (material, human, financial and informational) both between them, as well as in and from the external environment.